23 Apr 2008

A women for all seasons

I must congratulate Ms Clinton for winning Pennsylvania primaries.

However, I am shocked and appalled by the Democrats behaviour. Putting pressure on poor Hillary to quit the race is just inexcusable. I mean hasn't she got enough to think about? She's running for President for god's sake.

And why is the Party doing this? Because she's a woman. But then others say she struggles to maintain her sense of femininity entirely. Well I say: MAKE UP YOUR MIND AMERICA!

If I were Hillary I would be forced to orate the problem quite vocally:

"My God America what do you want from me? My vagina AND a penis I don't have? Screw you all. Oh wait a minute, I can't, because I don't have any genitalia, you took it from me!"

You see readers such is the problem of women in power: we are tough and strong like trees, but we also must coat ourselves with little pink blossoms to look pretty.* Well not Posie Rider- I am vine. I am ivy. I am evergreen.

*Flower, name for the specialized part of a plant containing the reproductive organs, applied to angiosperms only. A flower may be thought of as a modified, short, compact branch bearing lateral appendages. Like twigs, flowers develop from buds, and the basic floral parts (sepal, petal, stamen, and carpel) are in actual fact greatly modified leaves.

Please note the use of phallic language ('branch' 'short' 'lateral') to define an essentially feminine quality ('floral parts'). The comparison of flowers to twigs is totally unfounded: it equates the power of a woman's quim with that of a small penis. I deduce:

Q: 'Is a clitoris just a small penis?'
A: SHAME ON YOU SOCIETY. SHAME ON YOU.

Over and out gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment